Norvan Falls in North Vancouver
Norvan Falls is a beautiful waterfall located in Lynn Headwaters Regional Park in North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Lynn Headwaters Regional Park is part of the larger Pacific Spirit Regional Park. Here are some details about Norvan Falls and how to get there:
- Location: Lynn Headwaters Regional Park, North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- Trailhead: The trailhead to Norvan Falls is located at the Lynn Headwaters Regional Park.
- Hiking Trail: The trail to Norvan Falls is a well-maintained hiking trail. It is approximately 14 kilometers (8.7 miles) round trip, and it is considered a moderate-level hike.
- Scenery: The trail takes you through lush rainforest, along scenic Lynn Creek, and ultimately to the beautiful Norvan Falls.
- Start Point: The trail begins at the Lynn Headwaters Regional Park. The park is easily accessible from Vancouver.
- Access from Vancouver: From Vancouver, drive north on Highway 1 and take Exit 19 (Lynn Valley Road). Follow Lynn Valley Road to the park entrance.
- Trailhead: The trailhead is at the Lynn Headwaters Regional Park's parking lot.
- Make sure to wear appropriate hiking shoes and bring enough water.
- Depending on the season, the trail conditions may vary, so it's advisable to check for any updates or trail conditions before your visit.
- The trail is generally well-marked, but having a map or GPS device can be helpful.
Note: Trail conditions, accessibility, and other details might change, so it's recommended to check with local authorities or park services for the most up-to-date information before planning your visit.